Friday 14 June-Sunday 16 June 2019 - Multiple Seatings - Wright Brothers
Wright Brothers Crab Shack
Wright Brothers and London Seafood Festival bring the seaside to Battersea this summer with this unmissable crab feasting experience.
Choose your most seaworthy mate and get cracking on a delicious crab platter for two. Tuck in to your feast under the canopy of Wright Brothers' pop-up Crab Shack situated riverside against the backdrop of the iconic Battersea Power Station. Each platter will feature 3 different types of seasoanable crab sourced from Wright Brother's wholesale team in Brixham market.
Love crab, but not confident cracking? The Wright Brothers team will be on hand to show you the ropes when it comes to picking like a pro.
There are several seatings to choose from:
Friday 14 June 7pm
Saturday 15 June 1pm
Saturday 15 June 5pm
Saturday 15 June 7pm
Sunday 16 June 1pm
Sunday 16 June 3pm
£45 per person — your ticket grants entry to the Wright Brothers Crab Shack (minimum two people) at your chosen time and includes the below:
• 1 x crab platter, shared between 2: whole spider crab, whole Devon cock crab & 4-6 velvet crabs*
• Fries, brioche rolls and plenty of dips
• 1 x Five Grain lager (330ml) per guest
• If you’d prefer a soft drink, these are available on request
• Seatings are 90 minutes in length
• Tickets can only be purchased in pairs. If you wish to purchase a single ticket (£45) please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you
• If you wish to purchase tickets for a group in a single transaction, please contact us. The price will remain £45 per person.
• This event will take place riverside next to the entrance to the MBNA Thames Clippers Battersea Power Station pier
Tickets cost £45 per person.